Announcer Son Mina 10th member of SNSD?

A former announcer Son Mina showed off her beauty even among SNSD.

On February 9, Son uploaded a picture and tweeted, “Tada! Took a picture with SNSD! My heart is still young like a girl’s. I can’t imagine how excited men get when they see SNSD because SNSD makes my heart flutter as well. They have such lovely smiles despite their hectic schedules. I hope you all become more mature, chic, and world-famous stars.”

Son looks as pretty as any other member of SNSD. She even looks like one of the members because she is wearing a black outfit as well.

Netizens commented: “I’ve been looking all over to find you Son Mina.” “SNSD is so pretty!” “SNSD’s 10th member?”

Son was previously an anchor for KBS and emceed Challenge Golden Bell, but declared to work as a freelance writer and is currently a novelist.

Source: TV Report, Korea.com

Post a Comment