Jay Park says he’s proud of Girls’ Generation

Singer Jay Park has expressed that he felt proud of Girls’ Generation and their U.S. debut. He also revealed that he was impressed by how they landed a spot on CBS‘s ‘The Late Show with David Letterman‘, an extremely popular American program.

During a recent interview with Star News, Jay Park stated, “A dream that I’ve had since I was a kid was to be on David Letterman’s show. It’s an extremely popular program that American singers want to perform on. Being on the ‘Letterman Show’ in the U.S. is a promotional stop that a lot of singers make. Although it’s not a fancy stage, it has an interesting atmosphere.”

He continued, “As I was watching Girls’ Generation, I felt very proud.

And what about Jay Park’s possible U.S. debut? “I definitely do want to debut in the United States,” he said. “If I have free time, I would like to work on English songs. Although I have some future work set with American musicians, I am going to focus on my Korean activities for now.

In related news, Jay Park’s latest album, ‘New Breed‘, has grabbed number one on the iTune’s ‘R&B/Soul Album Charts’.

Source + Image: Naver, allkpop


Post a Comment