On Violent Romance, Lee Dong Wook rejects Jessica

Lee Dong Wook rejected Jessica (of SNSD).

In the 13th episode of KBS 2TV’s Violent Romance that aired on February 15, Moo Yeol (played by Lee Dong Wook) rejected Jong Hee (played by SNSD’s Jessica).

Jong Hee wanted to become Moo Yeol’s girlfriend again, but Moo Yeol couldn’t answer right away. He thought about becoming her boyfriend again because Jong Hee was suffering depression because of the death of her cat at that time; however, he was already in love with Eun Jae (played by Lee Si Young).

Moo Yeol thought he couldn’t put off his answer to Jong Hee anymore, so he went to see her and said, “I still love you. I don’t know who I’m going to meet in the future and how much I’m going to love her, but I won’t be able to love her like I loved you.”

He continued to say, “I thought my love would never change even if everything else changes because there would be nothing if that changes. So I was obsessed about you. I tried not to forget about you because I didn’t want it to change. I didn’t want to admit that it could change.”

Jong Hee said she didn’t understand, but Moo Yeol said, “I’ve missed you for a long time, but I guess that’s it. I’m sorry,” insinuating that he should reject her.

In the episode, Go Ki Ja (played by Lee Hee Jun) and Mr. Kim (Kang Dong Ho) guessed that Moo Yeol’s anti-fan might be someone close to him.

Source: Xportsnews, Korea.com

Post a Comment